The Silk Road Fair Trade Market
115 N. Market, #1
New Wilmington, PA 16142
Phone: (724) 946-8502
Tuesday - Saturday
10:00AM to 5:00PM
Thursday evening until 6:00
Closed Sunday and Monday and major holidays
(Holidays include 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Years Day)
Holiday hours starting the Monday after Thanksgiving:
Sunday: 12:00 - 5:00
Monday to Friday: 10:00 - 6:00
Saturday 10:00 - 5:00
Christmas Eve 10:00 - 4:00
Christmas Day we will be closed
December 26 10:00 - 5:00
Monday, Dec 28 to Dec 30 10:00 - 5:00
December 31 to January 7 we will be closed for inventory
We're easy to find on the main square in town.
Parking is located behind the building.
Enjoy an afternoon of shopping, a self guided Amish driving tour, and a dinner finale
at your choice of these locally owned businesses.
- The Amish Peddler - fine Amish furnishings and gifts
- Anne Bruening Originals - custom dried flower arrangements
- The Apple Castle - everything apple, plus fruits, honey, and fresh made donuts
- The Cheese House - a cheese lover's dream store
- Flowers on Vine - fresh flower arrangements and gifts
- The Fractured Grape Winery - Wine with a social impact
- Green Bug Glass - Glass art with an attitude
- Vintage Vogue - Refurbished furniture and eclectic gifts
- The Shops at Volant - a variety of eclectic shops clustered around the Volant Mill
- El Canelo Mexican Restaurant
Thinking of making a weekend out of your visit? The Lawrence County Tourist Promotion Agency can help you with local events, things to do, and places to stay. Call them at (888) 284-7599.